On February 19th and 20th, Houston Methodist will be holding a Nursing Career Event for experienced nurses to relocate to the Greater Houston, Texas area.
Full-Time, Part-Time, Float, Flex and Per Diem opportunities are available for experienced nurses in the following specialties:
- Cath Lab
- Clinical Documentation Specialist
- Emergency Department
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room
- PACU/Day Surgery
- Women’s Services
Houston Methodist Now Has Enhanced Compensation!
- Sign-On Bonuses available for certain positions
- New minimum living wage for all positions
- New competitive base salary ranges
- Increased investment in merit increases
- Above market incentive bonus opportunities
- Leading market employee benefits
- Amplified education and career development assistance
- Additional wellness-focus incentives
At Houston Methodist, one of Texas' premier health care systems, leading medicine is more than what we do; it’s who we are. Our national reputation is driven by the values we live and breathe – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and an unwavering commitment to Excellence – and by our ability to turn those values into careers that transform lives. Discover the difference for yourself and join Houston Methodist.
Learn more about the hospitals
in this Nursing Career Event
Houston Methodist Sugar Land HospitalAt Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, high standards and expectations are only the beginning. We’re embarking on a major expansion that will revolutionize our ability to deliver world-class care to patients across Fort Bend and surrounding counties — and transform your career in the process:
- Opening 2016: A stunning new 6-story patient tower that will expand our capacity to 339 beds
- Opening 2015: A new 60,000 sq. ft. Orthopedics and Sports Medicine facility
- Opening 2015: A new 20,000 sq. ft. Cath Lab/Heart Center
- Open NOW: A new, state-of-the-art Emergency Care Center in Missouri City
We’re committed to building great careers alongside our new services and facilities. Join us in Sugar Land, TX, where a very comfortable family atmosphere goes hand in hand with a bright future in one of America’s finest health care systems. Learn more.
Houston Methodist San Jacinto Hospital
Houston Methodist Hospital
- Academic, flagship hospital of the Houston Methodist system
- A Magnet recognized health care facility located in the Texas Medical Center
- Ranked one of the “100 Great Hospitals in America” — Becker’s Hospital Review
- Ranked the no.1 hospital in Texas — U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked among the country’s top hospitals in 11 specialties —U.S. News & World Report
We’re proud of our reputation as one of the nation’s great hospitals – and of our ability to deliver the challenging, inspiring and profoundly rewarding experience that top health care professionals deserve. Learn more.
Relocation to Baytown, Houston or Sugar Land, TX is required.
4:00pm – 7:30pm February 20th, 2015 7:30am – 1:00pm Old Capital Inn
Grand Ball Room
226 North State Street
Jackson, MS 39201 Free parking is available in the back of the First Baptist Church parking lot.
- On-Site Interviews
- Learn more about the Houston Methodist experience